Thursday, August 11, 2011

Keyboarding Practice

Keyboarding practice can be a major headache or it can be tons of fun! If I have the choice, I prefer to make it fun for my students, and the best way to do that is to use the many free online resources for typing practice that are available. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite websites that have keyboarding practice games and information. Have fun and practice typing every day!

Elearning

TypingWeb

Type Master

Typing Games

Dear Readers, If you have found my blog to be helpful, please "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog...I'm trying to get my book published and this would be a great help! Thanks :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne- I have a CID student who has little dexterity in his fingers. We are going to try a four-finger typing method where he used two fingers on each hand to type. Do you have any knowledge or research to support this method for students with disabilities? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete