How to Make a Button Tic Tac Toe Game:
Supplies Needed- 9 large (1-inch) buttons
Flannel fabric- 1 print (Let your child select the pattern)
2 different colors of felt fabric
Iron-on Interfacing (found on Amazon)
1. Cut the flannel print into a 30 x 30-inch square.
2. Iron the interfacing onto the back of the fabric.
3. Use a ruler and Sharpie Marker to draw out the tic tac toe grid.
4. Sew a button in the center of each grid square.
5. Cut the Xs and Os out of the felt fabric, and cut button-size openings in the center of each one.
It's time to practice buttoning while playing tic tac toe!!!
The project above was completed by a Master of Occupational Therapy student at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center and posted with permission.
Oceanic Counseling Group was founded by Kenza Haddock in 2019 after seeing a need for more counselors who truly care about their clients.ReplyDelete
The vision of our practice is to see clients healed and lives changed.Our mission is to become the leading counseling practice in Myrtle Beach through compassion
and specialty therapy processes.
accept and commit therapy
rapid eye movement therapy
grief counseling near me
trauma therapist near me
Myrtle beach counseling
Counselors in Myrtle Beach
psychotherapist near me
mental health therapist near me
mental health counselor near me
mental health counselling near me
marriage counseling near me
family counseling near me
couples therapy near me
Great post, thanks for sharing such a great information.ReplyDelete
pediatrician near me
Primary care physicians