Are you searching for the perfect Holiday gift idea for a child with special needs? If so, keep reading!
Ryan Judd is a board certified music therapist. He believes that children with special needs deserve to learn and develop in a fun, creative and motivating atmosphere, and his mission is to teach parents, educators and therapists how to use music therapy to help children with special needs learn, grow and thrive!
His website www.therhythmtree.com is an amazing resource for therapists and parents of special needs children. It includes lots of information about music therapy as well as a videos of fun, interactive, therapeutic music activities!
I was so excited when I discovered that Ryan recently released a Rythm Tree DVD Package! I contacted Ryan and asked his permission to post about his website and the DVD package and guess what? He's offering a 10% discount on the package just for my readers! To order, just click HERE and enter the code JINGLE during check out. What a wonderful gift idea!
Image used with permission from www.therhythmtree.com
The Rhythm Tree DVD Package includes:
- A 56-minute DVD with nine fun and engaging songs that address various developmental goals
- Bonus DVD chapters on:
- How to use effective prompting strategies
- How to make homemade instruments and use them to address therapeutic goals
- How to adapt instruments so that any child, regardless of physical ability, can play them successfully
- A full-length CD with all nine songs included
- A 30 page guidebook that gives you the music and lyrics for each song and includes specific strategies and techniques for addressing developmental goals
- 3 sets of fun and motivating instruments including:
- Two tambourines
- Two pairs of maracas
- Two pairs of rhythm sticks
Thank you Ryan for your amazing music therapy website and for offering a 10% discount to the readers of Pediatric OT Tips!