How to Make a Button Tic Tac Toe Game:
Supplies Needed- 9 large (1-inch) buttons
Flannel fabric- 1 print (Let your child select the pattern)
2 different colors of felt fabric
Iron-on Interfacing (found on Amazon)
1. Cut the flannel print into a 30 x 30-inch square.
2. Iron the interfacing onto the back of the fabric.
3. Use a ruler and Sharpie Marker to draw out the tic tac toe grid.
4. Sew a button in the center of each grid square.
5. Cut the Xs and Os out of the felt fabric, and cut button-size openings in the center of each one.
It's time to practice buttoning while playing tic tac toe!!!
The project above was completed by a Master of Occupational Therapy student at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center and posted with permission.