Thursday, February 28, 2013

No More Sticky Fingers from Bubbles!

Here is a little tip that I'm happy to share. Many kiddos that I see for OT love bubbles, but in the past, I  avoided pulling them out because my fingers would get sticky from reaching into the bottle for the wand. (Yes...I have sensory issues!) One day my bubbles were sitting next to a roll of Duct tape and I had a thought. I cut a piece of tape about 3-inches long and stuck another narrow strip to the back of that piece. (See photo)
I attached the Duct tape to my bottle of bubbles and voila!...a handy holder for my bubble wand. No more sticky fingers! :)

Dear Reader, 
If you've found this post helpful, please click HERE and like my Facebook page. I'm trying to get my book published and is would be very helpful. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.
    pakistani bridal dresses for walima

    ReplyDelete