Saturday, January 11, 2014

We're Gonna be OTs! Way to Go St. Louis University OT Students!!!

St. Louis University occupational therapy students shared their enthusiasm for our wonderful profession by creating an awesome video! "We're Gonna be OTs" is a student anthem written and performed by a group of talented students to the tune "Royals," a song by the band Lordes. Every time I watch the video, it makes me smile. To watch it, just click HERE. Please share this post and spread the word about the amazing profession of occupational therapy!
St. Louis University Occupational Therapy Students
Posted with permission of the Public Relations Committee of the SLU OS and OT Department

Dear Readers, If you have found my blog to be helpful, please follow my blog (on the right of this page) and click here and "like" my facebook page... 
Thanks :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment