Saturday, May 12, 2012

Fun Spring Fine Motor Activity

I wish that I could say that this was my idea, but it wasn't. I saw this cute picture hanging outside of a kindergarten class at one of my schools, and I had to try it out with my students! Just think of all the skills that are addressed with this one activity...

Tactile- Finger paint the blue sky.
Scissor Skills- Cut the toilet paper role in half. Snip the construction paper to make the grass.
Fine motor- "Scrunching" the tissue paper to make the tree leaves.
Gluing Skills- Glue on the t.p. roll, grass, and tissue paper leaves.
Fine motor- Peel the paper off of the butterfly and sunshine stickers, then place them on the picture. Perfect!

Dear Readers, If you have found my blog to be helpful, please "like" my Facebook page and follow my blog...I'm trying to get my book published and this would be a great help! Thanks :) 

4 comments: